We are hiring!
Here at ICO Partners, we’re looking for an experienced native English PR executive with equal amounts of writing skill, creative flair and love of video games. Prior PR/marketing experience is required, but the role could also suit someone with a different background in online communications, like a community or social media manager.
In case you didn’t know, we are based in the South of England, in sunny Brighton, a lively seaside city just one hour from central London by train. Our PR work deals mostly with online games (current projects include SMITE, Paladins and Fractured Space) as well as indie titles (such as 2Dark, Endless games and Fragments of Him).
If this sounds like you, and you’re interested in joining a small, fun-loving (but hard-working) team, please send your CV to email@example.com and/or drop us a line for more info.
Here’s the job spec:
Who we are: ICO Partners Ltd., a small but growing online games services consultancy and PR agency based in Brighton, UK. Find out all about us at www.icomedia.eu.
Who we need: A flexible, experienced and motivated communications professional with a passion for video games.
Skills and requirements:
- Native English speaker with very strong spoken and written communication skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a position involving direct contact with the media
- A background in PR, journalism, social media or community management is desirable
- Deep understanding of the UK and English game media and industry
- Proven organisational and planning skills, including PR planning and strategy
- Self-motivated approach to work; ability to work to short deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to work with and analyse data, as well as report writing
- Experience working in multicultural teams and across languages
- Additional language skills are a plus
- Skills and experience in online marketing or social media is a strong plus
- And last, but not least – A genuine experience and passion for video games
- Managing relationships with journalists across selected European territories with primary care for English media.
- Working closely with clients to create and implement PR plans, schedules and communications
- Drafting press releases and media alerts
- Developing and updating media lists and contact databases
- Participating in daily media relations tasks, including media outreach, collection and analysis of press coverage, reporting, organization of events, interviews and promotions
- Assisting with market research projects
- Participating in product testing as required
Remuneration : TBD
Location: Brighton, UK
Reports to: PR manager
Hours: Full-time, 37.5 hours per week
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!