- ICO Partners is expanding – we are looking for a Senior European PR Executive. The description is the following :
Skills and requirements:
Graduate in public relations, journalism, marketing or related programme
Fluent in English and another European language
Minimum 3 year’s experience in a position involving contact with the media
Experience of people management preferred
Strong communication skills, both spoken and written
Ability to work with and analyse data
Self-motivation and sense of initiative
Interest and knowledge of online games is a plus
Skills and experience in online video marketing and communication (Youtube, Twitch…) is a plus
- Managing relationships with journalists in one or several European territories
- Managing relationships with clients
- Team management responsibilities based on applicant’s profile
- Writing of Press Releases and Media Alerts
- Developing and updating media lists and contact databases
- Participating in daily media relations tasks, including collection and analysis of press coverage, reporting, organization of events, working with related service providers to support projects, etc.
The job is full-time and based in Brighton, UK. Salary to be negotiated depending on experience.
If you feel you would fit the bill, please send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing about you soon!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!