ICO Partners was founded in May 2008, and is currently based in Brighton, UK. We are a small, highly specialized team from all across Europe.
ICO Partners offers consulting and market intelligence services for online games in Europe, based in over years 15 of expertise in this industry segment.
ICO Media is the public relations branch of ICO Partners and specialized on pan European PR for online games across 12 countries working on games such as League of Legends, SMITE and Evoland.
- Developing and updating media lists and contact databases
- Collecting and organising press coverage and preparing related summary reports
- Assisting with media event planning: booking meetings, press tours and other activities
- Working with vendors and service providers to support projects
- Organising reference materials
- Assisting with market research projects
- Participating in product testing as required
- Proofreading of PR communications
- The role may also involve drafting basic PR messaging including news releases, media alerts and fact sheets
University student or recent graduate of a public relations, marketing, advertising or related programme
Good organisational and planning skills
Strong communication skills, both spoken and written
Sound judgement in dealing with media
Ability to work with and analyse data
Fluent in English, another European language is beneficial
Interest and knowledge of online gaming is is beneficial
- Compensation: Compensation is dependent on the profile of the intern, duration of the internship and other factors
- Location: Brighton, UK
- Hours: Full-time, 37.5 hours per week
- You need to be able to provide a valid internship agreement from your university or place of study