At ICO Partners we are looking for an experienced, Senior Communications Manager to join our multinational team. Based in the vibrant city of Brighton we are looking for a capable and experienced communications professional who can work alongside our existing team and help oversee a varied roster of games and publishing clients.
The ideal candidate will bring strong relationships with games industry press and ideally be an English, French, German, Spanish or Italian native speaker with a proven background in video games PR, community management, influencer management or journalism. Client management expertise is not essential but would be a strong bonus.
If this sounds like you, and you’re interested in joining a, fun-loving (but hard-working) team, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or drop us a line for more info.
Since 2008 at ICO Partners we have have represented some of the biggest games in the world. Some of our current projects include Magic: The Gathering, Northgard and World of Warships while in the past we have worked together with Hi-Rez Studios and Riot Games as well as indie titles such as Armello or Cultist Simulator.
Who we are: ICO Partners is a pan-European agency helping teams self-publish their games. We are based in Brighton, UK. Find out all about us at www.icopartners.com.
Who we need: An experienced, creative and motivated communications professional who likes video games.
- Native English, German, French, Spanish or Italian speaker with very strong spoken and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and understand English.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a position involving direct contact with media / content creators.
- A background in PR, journalism, social media, community management or influencer marketing.
- Good understanding of the games industry landscape with a personal network that supports this.
- Proven organisational and planning skills, including PR/Communications planning and strategy.
- Strong bias to action and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work with and analyse data, as well as report writing.
- Experience working in multicultural teams and across multiple languages/territories preferred.
- Ability to travel across Europe to game events.
- Ability to work and live in the United Kingdom.
Nice to have
- Additional language skills.
- Understanding of online marketing, social media or influencer marketing.
- Passionate about video games.
- Managing relationships with journalists and content creators across selected European territories.
- Day to day management of client accounts to create and implement PR plans, schedules and communication activities.
- Drafting press releases and media alerts.
- Developing and updating our international list of contacts and content creators.
- Participating in daily media relations tasks, including media outreach, collection and analysis of press coverage, reporting, organization of events, interviews and promotions.
- Assisting with market research projects.
- Participating in games testing as required.
Benefits & perks
- Pension contribution.
- Perk pack with discounts for shops, cinema and more (similar to Perkbox).
- Flexible working conditions.
- Team bonding activities every month.
Remuneration : TBD
Location: On-site at our Brighton, UK office. (Relocation package TBD)
Reports to: Communications Director
Hours: Full-time, 37.5 hours per week