We are hiring!
We’re looking for an experienced native French PR executive at ICO Partners with equal amounts of writing skill, creative flair and love of video games. Prior PR/marketing experience is required, but the role could also suit someone with a different background in online communications, like a community or social media manager.
In case you didn’t know, we are based in the South of England, in sunny Brighton, a lively seaside city just one hour from central London by train. Our PR work deals with online games – current projects include Crowfall and Darksburg while in the past we have worked together with Hi-Rez Studios and Riot Games, for instance – as well as indie titles such as Armello, Cultist Simulator, Northgard and older projects including Blackwood Crossing, the Endless games franchise.
If this sounds like you, and you’re interested in joining a small, fun-loving (but hard-working) team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or drop us a line for more info.
Here’s the job spec:
Who we are: ICO Partners Ltd., a small but growing online games services consultancy and PR agency based in Brighton, UK. Find out all about us at www.icomedia.eu.
Who we need: A flexible, experienced and motivated communications professional with a passion for video games.
Skills and requirements:
- Native French speaker with very strong spoken and written communication skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a position involving direct contact with the media
- A background in PR, journalism, social media or community management is desirable
- Deep understanding of the French game media and industry
- Proven organisational and planning skills, including PR planning and strategy
- Self-motivated approach to work; ability to work to short deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to work with and analyse data, as well as report writing
- Experience working in multicultural teams and across languages
- Additional language skills are a plus
- Skills and experience in online marketing or social media is a strong plus
- And last, but not least – A genuine experience and passion for video games
- Managing relationships with journalists across selected European territories with primary care for French media.
- Working closely with clients to create and implement PR plans, schedules and communications
- Drafting and translating press releases and media alerts
- Developing and updating media lists and contact databases
- Participating in daily media relations tasks, including media outreach, collection and analysis of press coverage, reporting, organization of events, interviews and promotions
- Assisting with market research projects
- Participating in product testing as required
Remuneration : TBD
Location: Brighton, UK
Reports to: PR manager
Hours: Full-time, 37.5 hours per week