Our PR services are evolving and we are recruiting in for a new role: PR Team Senior Manager
The description is the following :
Skills and requirements:
Graduate in public relations, journalism, marketing or related programme
- Fluent in English. Fluency in an extra European language is appreciated.
- Minimum 3 year’s experience in a position involving contact with the media.
- Experience of people management.
- Strong communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Ability to work with and analyse data.
- Self-motivation and sense of initiative.
- Interest and knowledge of online games is a plus.
- Skills and experience in online video marketing and communication (Youtube, Twitch…) is a plus.
- Team management responsibilities
- Managing relationships with clients
- Managing relationships with journalists in one or several European territories
- Supervising the day-to-day work of the PR activity
- Writing of Press Releases and Media Alerts
- Developing the PR activity (development of new products, sourcing new clients)
The job is full-time and based in Brighton, UK. Salary to be negotiated depending on experience.
If you feel you would fit the bill, please send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing about you soon!